Google
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello World

First posting in this blog.. HELLO WORLD.

I'll dedicated this blog to my wife, so I named the blog as "Cerita Tentang Dian" (Mmm.. Maybe we should change the title later on, but let me discuss with her first). So, what should I tell about her? Hmm... Actually the first thing across my mind is to tell about her pregnancy. Yup.. She is pregnant now (as I write this blog, she already about 10 weeks pregnant, as estimate by the doctor) and we expecting our first child.

After married for about 8 months, we come out with 'something' (I think 'someone' will be proper word. Hehehe...). Yeah.. It's kinda late, but this is because first six month of our married we mostly sleep in different room (hahaha..) as I must go to Singapore and only able to meet her fortnightly.

Sad? Not really, as I explain to my wife that we could save some money to buy our house. *i wish* But my assignment ended last December and I come back to work in Jakarta. Mmm.. maybe I have to go back to Jakarta first and then, like I said before, we could come out with someone. Hahaha...

Okay... Maybe I'll try to update this blog as I can with stories of her pregnancy or her daily life. I did invite her to author this blog as well. I know she don't have such luxury to write something else but her Financial Report, still I wish she could write something here.

Cheers,

Irsan ~Your lovely husband~

No comments: